Monday, January 16, 2012

Fun times

marriage is tough, but I am very thankful for the fun times Jacob and I have :)
for example: tonight Jacob didn't want to brush his teeth because he was already in bed and ready to sleep (except for the teeth brushed part). I had to tickle him and try with all my might to pull him out of bed by his legs while he held onto the other side of the bed. lol. he and I like to pick on each other at times. like while I am humming 'I've been working on the railroad' (sometimes out loud and sometimes in my head)... we have a small area to brush our teeth, so he pokes me or nudges me and I do it back to him. then he does it faster and tries to block me from reciprocating it, but then I get faster (cuz I'm a ninja and all). this all happens while brushing our teeth. I'm surprised one of us hasn't choked yet! Haha.
sometimes water bottles and toothbrushes with toothpaste get involved...but eventually someone has to call mercy or the whole apartment will be soaked!
good times :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment