Saturday, August 13, 2011

Last night

it was past Jacob's bedtime (cuz he had to wake up around 5:30 the next morning) and we finally decided that brushing our teeth and going to bed would be a good idea. Jacob finished before me and went out to the kitchen. I finished brushing my teeth and as soon as I got past the bathroom doorway, I got squirted! turns out that Jacob grabbed the water bottle that we usually use to rehydrate some of our Shelf Reliance freeze dried foods. I guess he thought he would be clever and squirt me. I immediately ran back into the bathroom to grab the water bottle he uses to wet his hair in the mornings (yay for dollar store squirt bottles, right? lol). we battled it out for a good 5mins. unfortuantely for me, I had the wimpy misty squirt bottle that couldn't change settings and Jacob had the one that could shoot in a straight shot. it was so random and so much fun! I love my husband :)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment