Friday, September 2, 2011

The movie list

My goal is to slowly narrow down the list of movies that Jacob hasn't seen that I like. You know what I mean? She's the Man, Sydney White and all 3 Step Up movies were some of the movies. Then he was exposed to some TV shows like Psych, Jericho, and Doctor Who ;)
This week we watch Just Like Heaven. It is kinda slow, but I like it and hoped he would see it at least once in his life. Tonight we watched A Walk To Remember. I don't full-out cry to many movies, but I always cry to the last part of this one. However, I love this movie. I think Jacob did too! It is not his number one, but I think, at some point, he would pop it in the dvd player by his own choosing. That's good enough for me :)
I'm not ALL about chickflicks, but when I have my moments, Jacob is super sweet and takes them very well without fuss. I like that he can watch action movies and girl movies. He is such a wonderful man!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment